Friday, August 14, 2009

Last Days

Well, I've thought long and hard about what to post as my first official blog post. I decided that while there is alot going on in our home these days, I should most definitely start off with the first one to come into our lives, and now the first one to move out. Jeremy Alan Campbell.

WOW! Its hard to believe that the one-time baby boy who first changed our lives forever is now a grown man, ready to face the world all on his own. I can honestly say that I could not be more proud of him. He is everything a mother hopes for in a son. He is strong and courageous, gentle and kind, caring and compassionate. He takes pride in doing what is right, not by the world's standards, but by our Heavenly Father's. He is a hard worker, diligent in his studies, and he loves his family.

And now he ventures off to the world of UNT. Denton...a short 30 minute drive from home. Why does it seem so far away? I don't think its the distance as much as it is the end of a chapter. A really, really GREAT chapter. I know that its right; its the way the story is supposed to go, but....

Jeremy will do great. I know we will all watch with amazment as he continues to yeild his life to God's purpose. No one seems to do it with more grace than Jeremy...such an example to us all.

So here's to the next chapter. I know some of the key characters, and I promise that if you watch...you will NOT be disappointed. You will see the hand of God at work in and thru the life of Jeremy Alan Campbell. A wonderful son...an amazing young man. I love you Jeremy.

~Mom~

No comments:

Post a Comment