Friday, August 14, 2009

A Blog To Remember

So I was talking to my friend Elena last night. We were discussing baby books and how they are so seldom used anymore. I mean, Jeremy had a baby book, which we kept up with fairly well (although I'm not sure where it is at the moment). When Austin was born, I BOUGHT a baby book, however didn't keep much in it. Jaxson came along, and I didn't even try to fool myself into thinking I would keep up with one....didn't even buy one. And now Parker McKay is coming along...
So, my friend was telling me that she is now blogging as a way to keep up with all there is to remember about her growing boys. I LOVE the idea! So, we too shall blog. Too much happens in a day to try to remember. Jeremy and Austin are slipping thru our hands like sand and Jaxson says something priceless just about every hour of the day. I am certain that Parker will come with his own set of memories to be captured. So for those of you who are close enough to our hearts to get to read this, I hope you will enjoy seeing into our Life As We Remember It.

Here we go....

No comments:

Post a Comment