Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Blissdom Conference 2011

For those of you who don't know about this conference, its a 2 (or 3) day conference for bloggers.  The best of the best go to this and the speakers are AMAZING!  I have been blogging for about 2 years now and am pathetic at it...I mean, I'm GREAT at reading my favorite blogs and finding other GREAT info...but keeping up with my own, I'm terrible at.  But, none the less, I would LOVE to go.  Mostly cause I would really love to have the chance to meet some of the GREATS!  My top three bloggers have always been Edie, The Nester, and Sandy.  But today, I was shown this AMAZING blog...full of amazing tips and tricks on how to keep your life and house in order and who knows what else....I'm excited to find out!  Its by Heather and its called Home Ec 101- Skills for Everyday Living.  Since I will soon be hosting The Home Experience by Devi Titus at my house, I think this is a GREAT site to have at my disposal.  I'm excited about stalking following Heather and learning from her, as I have the other three faithfully for 2 plus years now.  So much to learn about being better at what we're called to do.  So for those of you who stumble upon this post and have never been to any of the blogs I've mentioned...I would encourage you to dive in.  You'll be a better person for it...trust me.  ;)

Happy Blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment